Sunday, November 8, 2015


I love the costumes! My companion thought my twin was in the pic. Hahahaha.

Twin?
(I have thought Emily Rusch and Shealyn look enough alike to have been related. 
Truth be told as we walked up to the door for the Hickman's Halloween Celebration
Emily was behind us... John turn and did a visible double-take
He had to take a moment to calm his heart... he didn't know if
it was leaping for joy ... or racing with fear
So I guess, if she's willing -- 
we have our stand-in for family pictures... :)


Happy Birthday Leavitt
 from (his) Sister Shealyn Hyde


(We have watched this over and over.  Leavitt teared up with each time and simply said "sure do miss Shealyn")

1 comment:

  1. I would be happy to be Shealyn's stand in although I'm sure I'm not even half as good as the real deal!

    ReplyDelete