Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lots of LOVE, THANKSGIVING, and JOY

I love my Heavenly Father soooo much!
**Note -- We just noticed Sister Hyde and Sister Lavea's name tags are in different languages
Alot has happened this week of Thanksgiving!Thanksgiving Day was interesting.  
We had THREE Thanksgiving dinners!  

By the end of the second I felt like throwing up each time I put the fork to my mouth. Something cool happened at the second one though... 
There was a older couple walking outside and it was really cold outside --  
so Sister Lavea and I -- with Elders Toki and Langi  -- 
went outside to talk to them, give them some food and share a message. 
They said that we were kind BUT our message was not correct and then they scolded us.
  

Transfer calls came this week.  GUESS WHAT... I am sooo excited.....I get to stay with Sister Lavea!!!!!!!!! It doesn't happen very often that you stay with your companion in the same area  --- but we do!! I am so happy!!! 

I am done with the 12 week missionary training now!! I loved that too!

We have a new investigator and she said yes to baptism!! She is amazing!! 

I love this Ward too!! My Tongan and Samoan are getting a little better.. 
I don't know how to say a lot of words but when someone else says them --  I understand it!
  

We went to the temple today(I loved it!)and took along another sister who had transferred to our area.


If you get a chance -- watch the new Christmas video.   I love it soooooo much!  I love how excited all the kids are about talking about our Savior Jesus Christ.

I have decided I am going to be that joyful
 when I share the news of our Savior's birth to everyone.


I love you all -- 
HAVE A GOOOOOOOOD WEEK!

Sista Hyde



No comments:

Post a Comment