Thursday, October 1, 2015

DIVINE BY NATURE

Ok,  this week was amazing!!! 

I had a new missionary meeting on Tuesday and it was mostly on planning and how we need to study.   Sister Lavea and I got some things that we needed to change or start doing like keeping our shoes on, etc. So after the meeting we went home and planned more correctly and man.. the day was.... IT was a blessed day. 

Sister Lavea and I were blessed. For the past weeks we have been trying to meet with these potential Investigators and less actives and they haven't been home or didn't want to meet at that time but that day we caught them being home and wanting to listen or coming home or leaving home. We were soo blessed and it changed by just doing some things differently in planning!! 

On last Monday Sister Lavea taught our zone to play touch rugby and I love this sport it!  It is soo much fun and I'll have to teach you when I get home or email a video. And Dad we played three on three for football  -- I know I need to be humble... but pro!! Thanks for playing catch with me all those times. 

Went on exchanges on Friday and Saturday and we rode our bikes!!!! The day was hot  -- porbabbably (Cindyann) 101F. I loved it though. 

I loved the Womens' Broadcast!!! I loved how it was all based on that WE ARE ALL BORN WITH A DIVINE NATURE and we need to RECOGNIZE it and STRENGTHEN it. I learned a whole lot more but that is about it. I loved all the talks and the song Dearest Children God is Near You. Can't wait for General Conference!!!

On Sunday as a district and as a companionship we fasted to know a part member family for us to help them complete their family for the Eternities. Its only one day and we don't know yet but the week is coming and I know that it will come. But miracles happened that day! Our investigator came to church- Erica and her daughters! YES! Then this one YSA girl came and brought a friend who after talking to her- wants to become converted and she is from Seattle WA,- Thanks Elder Hyde( Hope all is Well)!!! This whole week has allowed me to see that this is the Lord's work and we're simply nothing but instruments to grow ourselves and to help others, and to share the happiness that the Gospel brings to our lives. I see his hand more often everyday in his work. Crazy Uhh? I also was going to day my testimony in Tongan on Sunday but I guess the nerves got to me and I didn't but next Fast Sunday is looking good.

Na'e 'omi kitartolu 'e he Otua ke he mamani ke tau ako mo tupulaki. I know we are all children of God and that we came here to learn and Grow so we can realize our divine nature and become closer to him. I love our Savior and all he did for us!!

 'ofa, 
       Sister Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment