Saturday, September 17, 2016

EXCHANGING Blessings

Hi everyone!! This week has been crazy!!!! I got called to be a STL and so I have to go to meetings and go on exchanges with other sisters who I serve. So this week we went to Mission Leadership meeting to set the September goal for baptisms --- . The goal is 26!
Just in the first week we have had so many miracles and I am sooo excited!!
We also went on two exchanges this week.  The first one- I stayed here in my area with Sister Lalomanu. I got lost quite a few times because we cover the stake -YSA for two weeks and yup that explains it.
We had a great time!  
The second exchange I went to Ashton Park ( I used to serve there) with Sister Kaufusi. She is a ball of sunshine, love her and had a great time! 
They are both great missionaries.
We also did a team up with the Eastern Ave. sisters. Love them!
While I was in Ashton Park, I used to teach Chris and Bonnie-- but they haven't been in contact with the missionaries.  But as I was biking on Sister Munk's little bike -- I saw Chris and I grabbed my brakes and had on one of my biggest smiles.  We set up a appointment for them to come by sometime next week.  It was one of the things that made my day.
 We were teaching Kelly but then found out that she just moved to Roseville.
We couldn't have any contact with her because we cant contact outside mission boundaries.
Any way there was some miscommunication here and over there about who is teaching her and where she is going to be baptized. So we got it all taken care of with Presidents Jardine's help and now she is being taught the last lesson with the missionaries where she lives.
The one thing that broke my heart was when she said that she wanted us two at her baptism but we cant because it is outside the mission boundaries.
Broke my heart -- but we are going to have dinner with her that night.  Love her!   
So we sent her record over to the missionaries and thirty minutes later we get a referral about this guy who has been taught all the lessons and has a baptismal date on the 17 of September and well ................. I love the Lord!!!!
 Ron - our recent convert is doing amazing!!!! He really wants to start his family history and do baptisms for the dead for them too. The Lord prepared him so much!!   We are also teaching Maria and she is such a sweet girl!  
Sister Christoffersen and I also participated in our zone training this week too -- THAT was an event.
We are officially Facebook proselyting!
It is amazing how we can keep in contact with our investigators and seeing them progress so much 
more. One of our investigators even picked up a member for his own lesson!! I love this tool!!
I started to pick up my reading in the new testament again.  I love our Savior so much.
As I was reading this one story --  some of the Redeemer songs came up in my head and made it more real. I really liked those songs. 
Anyway,


I hope that everyone had a great week
 and 
I hope you all the best! 
Love ya! 










No comments:

Post a Comment