Wednesday, April 26, 2017

TESTIMONY



I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to serve 
our Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father 
full time for 18 months in the Sacramento California mission.
 I have met such wonderful people that have helped me and 
I hope that I have helped the, in some way or another. 
As I strive to serve those around me I have gained a sure testimony of 
the Gospel of Jesus Jesus Christ and his love for us. 

  What a wonderful plan Heavenly Father has for me! He knows who I am and who I need to be. He has sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ to help me and each of us to come and live with him again! I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I know that he was the perfect example for us! I know that he organized and set up his church on the earth. I know that he called the apostles to help him and ordained them with the priesthood, the power to act in gods name to help others come unto our Savior and help spread the gospel to many! I know that he died for me and for each of us! I know that has he suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane and bore all of our transgressions, pains, hardships of every kind 
so he can succor us. He knows exactly how to ease our burdens. 
I know he suffered and died on the cross because he has so much love for us and wants us to return and live with our Heavenly Father again. 
He really does loves us! 
I know that he rose again that we may live again. 
Because of this wonderful gift to us we can receive hope and light each day. I know that the priesthood authority was lost off the earth 
after Jesus Christ and the apostles died but 
 was restored when John the Baptist, Peter, James, and John ordained Joseph Smith with the priesthood authority of God. 
I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet 
and was called of God to restore Christ Church back on the earth. 
I know he was called of God to translate the Book of Mormon. 
I know that the Book of Mormon is an ancient record 
written by prophets long ago -- is true! 
I know the gospel doctrines stated within are true and 
as we apply them in our lives we can definitely see a better outlook in life, greater gratitude of blessings given to us and to others, a greater knowledge of the gospel, and a testimony of the atonement 
and love from and of our Savior! 
I love the Book of Mormon! 
It has brought so much comfort and understanding into my life. 
This truth has always stayed constant in my life and I
 know that these blessing can come
 to all those who sincerely read and seek to know the words of Christ. 
   I know that the priesthood is a gift from God to help guide, 
comfort and perform miracles on the earth today. 
What wonderful blessings I have receive 
from heeding the counsel given by Him. 
I know that the church is held together with the priesthood and
 that Jesus Christ is at the head of the church.
 I know that President Thomas S. Monson is 
the true and living prophet today -- he has been called of God to guide and lead the church and the world today.
I know that the Quorum of the Twelve are divine guides 
as well as the other leaders of the church. 
I sustain them in there callings. 

I know that as we exercise our faith in we can receive more of that hope. 
I know that as we pray with a sincere desire and and a grateful heart we can receive peace and confirmation of what he has done for us. 
I know that as we really search and ponder the scriptures 
that our relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father will increase! 
I know that especially by reading the Book of Mormon! 
   I know that as anyone builds their relationship with our Savior and gains more of a knowledge of the Atonement 
they will gain a testimony of Repentance. 
I know that as we humble ourselves and rely on this gift to change 
then we will sincerely change for the better. 
As I have learned more about and used repentance more in my life 
I feel that I have hope for forever! 
I have a chance to be forgiven and a chance to move on. 
Without he gift of repentance and the Atonement 
there would be a lot of heartache in my life and I know in others. 
 I know that if we repent and want to gain the 
strongest relationship with Christ we need to follow his example. 
I know that baptism needs to be done by those who received the priesthood. I know that baptism is an outward expression of the scared covenant  between Heavenly Father and myself. 
I will always strive to remember His son, 
follow my Savior's example and stand as a witness of Him,
 and I will keep His commandments with all my heart. 
I know that receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost completes baptism. 
I know that as we follow the counsel and guidance the Holy Ghost gives -- we will surely stay on the straight and narrow path to our Heavenly Father. 

As we endure with faith all will be well. 
    I know that we will be with our families again after death. 
I know that we can live with our Father in Heaven again. 
I know He created the Plan of Salvation to bring us home. 
This plan has brought me happiness with out question. 
 I will do my best and follow Jesus Christ and  
obey His teachings so I can receive those blessings 
that have been promised to those who are faithful. 

I know where I came from, why I am here and where I am going! 
I know we can be sealed to our families for forever through the priesthood. 
    I love my Savior Jesus Christ! 
He has done so much for me. 
I have experience joy from that.
 I know he lives today! 
I love my Heavenly Father! 
I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 
is the true and living church today! 
I know without a doubt! 
I know of all these things to be true humbly and full of gratitude in the name of our Sacred Redeemer, our Savior, even Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment