Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!



Hope that the last week was great! Mine was except I got a cold and that is no fun. I woke up the morning of District meeting and my voice was gone! Put on my glasses and went to the meeting. It was really good. 

I went on Team ups with Sister Boaria and she is the cutest. She is a convert and  from Kitipas. 

We taught this one lady but she kept putting up walls to her heart. Sometimes she would feel the Holy Ghost telling her that what we are saying is true. I just looked at her and prayed so hard that the spirit would be so strong and that she would feel it.  

I am over the cold but still really tired.
We played basketball with some of the elders and I was out of breath by the end. Not good. hahaha 
We had exchanges with Sister Kaufusi and Sister Thomas. 
They are hard working missionaries.
They released a lot of their investigators and
are working on finding and less active work. 

This year, exchanges are going to be different -- 
                                            Sister Davis and I are prepping for it --- just really more planning on our part. 

We met David S. and Wow!!! He went through some rough things in the past, but is now working on coming closer to Christ and everything. He even contacted us and we started teaching him. I can't wait to see where he goes in the gospel!

We had to give a training to the missionaries in our zone on Friday and it was crazy awesome!! We focused it on member missionary work on social media. Three members even came and we did a real action role play with teaching them a lesson from the scriptures about Alma and Amuleck then having them contact their friends over Facebook. It was awesome. I am so glad that we get to have online proselyting in our mission! It truly has helped progress the work here in Sacramento!

I had a lot of time to think about this last year and
I am just so appreciative of what happened!
I really took to heart this scripture this week- Alma 5:19
                      "I say unto you, can ye look up to God at that day with a pure heart and clean hands?
I say unto you can you look up, having the image of God engraven upon your countenances?"
I learned so much and grew my love for the Lord, the gospel, others and myself so much!
I found joy and I have the desire to grow that all the time. 
That became my motto last year and I want it for this year too.  
Although,  I want to add diligence to it too.  
I've learned so many great habits, knowledge, and
love for my Heavenly Father and Savior
and I just have to keep it up. 
 Sister Hyde




















No comments:

Post a Comment