Monday, May 30, 2016

Red instead of Blue

This week has been eventful. We have been meeting the wards leaders and getting to know the ward missionaries in the two wards. Both of the two Wards are great. We also have done a lot of finding and visting potential investigators. A lot of biking too. My sun watch line is awful an my shoe tan too. It got to the upper 90s this week. I heard that it is going to get 108 this week. I am so glad that I bought a basket for my bike because not does it hold three Books of Mormon and five water bottles. I am having a blast doing missionary work.


This Sunday was really busy. We taught gospel principals in the Mather Ward and taught junior and senior primary for the Anatolia. The primary president told me that before they spilt Anatolia and Mather it was the biggest primary that headquarters said that. It was a long Sunday, but one of the best Sundays. 

Spencer G  had his baptismal interview and he did great. I have only meet him but a few times. But he is awesome I am really excited that he is going to be baptized this Saturday.  We have two new investigators
for the Mather Ward. I am really excited to meet with them this week. Both of them were going to come this Sunday, but they didn't ... Maybe next Sunday...



We visited this less active member of the church and she was praying for us to come by because she said that she has a testimony but feels that she lost something. We came at the right time.


We also meet Merilee and she was thinking about the missionaries before we came and knocked on the door. We shared a little lesson about our Heavenly Fathers love for her at the doorstep and she started to cry. I gave her a hug and she wouldn't let go for three minutes. She really is going through a lot. We made a appointment with her next week and going to invite her to be baptized because she said that she wants to do something that will help her in her relationship with God. We mentioned baptism and she said that she wants to learn more. Love her.  


Sister Cundick,  is a great missionary. She is quite but full of confidence in contacting and stating our purpose to everyone. I am looking forward this week to getting to know her more.

Sister Hyde

Later gator!
We ate some cookies before Ward correlation ....
Good thing I didn't choose the blue cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment